Maple Berry Yogurt Bark
A flavorful maple snack for afternoon cravings
Preparation 10 min
Cook time 0 min
- In a bowl, combine the yogurt, maple syrup and raspberries.
- On a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, spread out the yogurt preparation. Sprinkle with strawberries, blueberries and maple chunks.
- Place sheet in freezer. Freeze 3 to 4 hours until mixture is completely set.
- Break yogurt bark into large pieces.
- Transfer to sealable plastic bags and store in freezer.
- Let desired portions warm a few minutes before serving.