Maple Chocolate Chip Cookies
Crush those late night cravings with our delicious maple cookies
Preparation 15 min
Cook time 25 min
- Combine flour, baking powder and salt in a bowl.
- In another bowl, combine the butter, brown sugar and maple sugar. Using a wooden spoon, add the egg and egg yolk. Mix until well blended. Fold in dry ingredients and chocolate.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour or overnight.
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Cover two baking sheets with parchment paper.
- Form dough balls using about 3 tbsp. of dough each. Place 5 or 6 balls on each baking sheet spacing them evenly.
- Bake in oven, one sheet at a time, for 8 to 9 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned. Let cool on the baking sheets.